Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Greylock View Times - online!

Hello family and friends!

Last night Jill and Bennett were playing in the living room. We had Christmas music on the radio (Kate breaking the 'Day after Veteran's Day' Rule earlier in the day) and Jill was singing along. Well, Bennett found something hilarious about all of this (no, not Jill's singing, which is choir worthy), and just laughed and laughed. I was able to catch about 2 minutes of it on video.

We wanted to share it with you, and then, taking a page from our friends Sarah and Beach, decided to create this blog space for family and a few friends.

We'll post some pictures, video and stories here, and we ask you all to do so as well!

Why not use Facebook, or MySpace, or one of the other social sites out there? Some of us don't have accounts, and frankly, I've been kicked off Facebook once already (long story for another post).

Anyway, we'll get the video up later today. Keep everyone posted!

-RICH

4 comments:

Debby said...

GREAT! Can't wait to see the video!

Jill said...

Cool - not knowing what Greylock view times was I thought this was spam. I hope that others will post. Steph - get some pics of Hugo up!

Debby said...

That was my first reaction, too. Peeked into it very cautiously and only as a guest, until I figured out who it was.

Anonymous said...

I also trashed the first to e-mails thanks for the follow up